America’s workplace has been and continues to be dominated by men especially in the area of leadership. Women are significantly underrepresented in the legal arena. However, there are women who have overcome barriers to climb to the top. The National Diversity Council seeks to recognize and honor these women who have not only achieved personal success but have made it possible for others to more easily follow in their footsteps.
- Received a high degree of peer recognition for leadership excellence and professional expertise.
- Exemplifies a noteworthy commitment to fairness, equity, and justice in client representations and professional collaborations.
- Maintains a superior level of integrity and dignity across the full spectrum of legal dealings and responsibilities.
- Demonstrates commitment to helping other women succeed.
- Send bio and a photo, which needs to be in 300dpi resolution and in jpeg or gif style, to event coordinator.
- Be present at the conference where the awards will be presented.
- A call for nominations is sent out through email blast, and social media networks.
- Individuals nominate award winners online or via email.
Award winners are notified of their selection by Dennis Kennedy, Founder and Chair of the National Diversity Council, either by email or Linkedin.