The National Diversity Council seeks not only to uphold and promote the principles of diversity and leadership but also seeks to recognize those individuals who personify those principles. The Top 50 Multicultural Lawyer Award is designed to recognize individuals of color who have made a difference through their achievements and exemplify the ability to excel in the legal arena.
Winners have been Selected. Announcments Coming Soon!
- Demonstrates leadership excellence in the legal field.
- Exemplifies a noteworthy commitment to fairness, equity, and justice in client representations and professional collaborations.
- Receives a high degree of peer recognition for leadership excellence and professional expertise.
- Demonstrates leadership and commitment to community well-being and/or high visibility in the community.
- Send bio and a photo, which needs to be in 300dpi resolution and in jpeg or gif style, to event coordinator.
- Be present at the conference where the awards will be presented.
- A call for nominations is sent out through email blast, and social media networks.
- Individuals nominate award winners online or via email.
Award winners are notified of their selection by Dennis Kennedy, Founder and Chair of the National Diversity Council, either by email or Linkedin.